Finding a job is the hard part. Now that you have the opportunity, the next step is the interview. Here are a few job interview tips that will help you succeed with TempsNow! and our employers.
- Know about the background of the company you are applying to.
- Appearance: Be well groomed and dress in a manner that is appropriate to the position you are applying for.
- Good Timing: Arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled interview.
- Overcome nervousness: Do not panic. Take your time speaking and it will help you perform better.
- Be polite: Maintain eye contact and a moderate amount of smile; always show your confidence and good manner through the non-verbal behavior and verbal communication.
- Sit straight and lean forward slightly: avoid folding your arms across your chest or putting your elbows on interviewer's desk.
- Be positive: a positive attitude is critical, answer all the questions in a positive way and you can use positive gestures to enhance your verbal message.
- Remember: The first impression is 50% of the interview.