Great opportunity for Full Time Experienced Administrative Assistant Duties include but are not limited to: - Answer Phones / Managing phone calls - Pleasant phone voice and personality - Take Messages (Written) - Send Emails - Add events to company calendar (Outlook Calendar)
- Competent to be trained on our in-house software system
- Must be organized, with good time-management skills, able to multitask and work as a team member.
- All Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Candidate must have Car or reliable transportation, company is not on a bus line.
- Qualified Candidates must be available to interview this week and start within two weeks
Basic computer skills, MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) - QuickBooks or basic accounting experience a plus - Spreadsheet with inventory experience in a manufacturing environment -
3 to 5 years administrative experience required.
Minimum 2 year college degree preferred