Policies / EOE
- No drugs or alcohol. Attitudes and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Walking off an assignment or being asked to leave will result in immediate suspension or termination.
- If unable to report due to illness or emergency, and is not called 2 hours prior to the assignment, we will assume you no longer wish to work.
- Paychecks are issued the same week, unless client policies or night/weekend hours prohibit this; in that case paychecks will be issued the following Monday by 2:00 PM.
- No paycheck will be issued unless TempsNow! receives signed time cards with hours confirmed by the customer.
- Work boots and long pants are required on all industrial assignments.
- Black or checkered pants, white collar shirt, clean shaven and neat appearance for all Food Service positions.
- Sweat pants, shorts or shirts with grafitti will not be accepted on any assignment.
TempsNow! is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.